Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Change America Inaugural Banquet


It is interesting, the whole reason I started this blog was to chronicle the work that I do with black boys and young men and the need to create realized, college educated black men. Obama's election trumped everything though, it wasn't till after the election that I realized that football season was six or seven games in and I completely missed the baseball season.

Well, now things are sort of back to normal (how normal can things be, we have an African American President) and I can get back to the rest of my life. With that said, I lead an organization called College Tribe here in Washington DC and we are holding the "Change American," Inaugural Banquet on January 20, 2008 at the Marriott Renaissance Hotel from 8pm to Midnight.

It is a fundraiser for College Tribe's scholarship fund featuring open bar, live music, open bar, three course plated meal, open bar, old school DJ. Check out College Tribe's website for more details.

Where are you going to party on the big day?

No comments: